Բլոգի հաշվիչ՝ Liveinternet

Monday, February 3, 2014

English project. My future profession

Hi. I am Narek Sahakyan. I am 14 years old and I haven’t chosen my future profession. I have two variants. Or I will become a film director, or orientalist. I love films very much and I want to become a film director and make interesting movies. But I also love oriental studies. I am interested in eastern peoples’ culture, their customs etc. When I get adult, I will travel to many countries for getting to know their culture. Also I can travel there and shoot movies about their nations. So I can combine these two variants.








I have chosen an article about film directing, in which presented ways to be a film director. Read here

My opinion
I think that if someone wants to become a good film director, he/she must begin shooting short movies when he/she is young. For example I have made many short movies, which you can watch in my blog. When I have been watching movies, always I try to find mistakes in movies, and sometimes I find some mistakes.  I have many plans and aims. I want to shoot many movies, which will interest people. I will make a good, educational TV-shows for children etc. I also want to earn much money, so I can earn much money by making movies.



Thematic vocabulary
Ambition-մեծ ցանկություն
Application (for)-դիմում
Bank account-բանկի հաշիվ
Boss-պետ, ղեկավար
Carierr-աշխատանքային առաջխաղացում
Colleague-գործընկեր
Company-ընկերություն
Contract-պայմանագիր
Department-բաժին
Deserve-արժանի լինել
Earn-վաստակել
Get a fame-հռչակ ձեռք բերել
Impress-տպավորել
Income-եկամուտ
Industry-արդյունաբերություն
Interview-հարցազրույց
Leader-ղեկավար
Manager-մենեջեր
Pension-թոշակ
Poverty-աղքատություն
Pressure-ճնշում
Previous-նախորդ
Profession-մասնագիտություն
Retire-թոշակի անցնել
Salary-աշխատավարձ
Staff-անձնակազմ
Strike-գործադուլ
Tax-մաքս, հարկ
Wealthy-ունևոր, հարուստ

0 comments:

Post a Comment