Բլոգի հաշվիչ՝ Liveinternet

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Conditional sentences

If it rains tomorrow they will cancel the meeting.
If you study hard your dream will come true.
If I save enough money I will buy this phone.
If you add some sugar it will taste better
If you continue being lazy you will have trouble
If you don't get up now you will be late


If time travel were possible everyone will try to correct their mistakes
If I had no money I would sell my laptop.
If everyone were telepathic, life would be very boring.

If I had a 1 million dollars I would be happy
If you didn't get up you would miss the train.
If I began to learn History I wouldpass the exam next year

If I had had breakfast in the morning I wouldn't have had problems with
If you had come earlier you wouldn't have missed the train.
If you had studied harder you would have entered the university.

If you had been more careful you wouldn't have lost your way
If you had tried harder you would have been a success
If you had come a minute before you would have seen the doctor.

Եթե չանձրևի մենք կգնանք քաղաքից դուրս:
If it doesn't rain we will go to the country.
Դու չես կարողանա հանձնել քննությունը, եթե բավականաչափ քերականական գիտելիք չունենաս:
You can't pass the exam, if you haven't enough grammatical knowledge.
Դու վթարի կենթարկվես եթե չափազանց արագ վարես մեքենան:
You will have an accident if you drive too fast.

Մենք լավ ժամանակ կանցկացնեինք միասին, եթե միանայիր  մեր խմբին
We would have a good time together, if you joined us.
Եթե գայիր Երևան հաջորդ ամիս, մենք կգնայինք Տաթևի վանքը:
If you came Yeevan next month, we would go to Tatev monastery.
Եթե ավելի ուշադիր եղած լինեիր, դու քո շահող վիճակախաղի տոմսը կորցրած չէիր լինի:
If you were more careful, you wouldn't lost your lottery ticket.
Եթե դու ավելի խելացի եղած լինեիր անցած ամիս, դու դոլլարով վարկ վերցրած չէիր լինի:

If you have been more clever last month, you wouldn't have taken credit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment